Terms and ConditionsPlease abide to the terms and conditions below:
- When driving lessons are paid for online a Steering Clear instructor will, within 24 hours, contact the pupil to arrange lesson times.
- If a pupil needs to cancel a driving lesson then the instructor must receive at least 2 days (48 hours) notice otherwise a charge will be made if the instructor cannot resale the lesson.
- Only one Special Offer will be granted per pupil.
- The Special Offer of “£9.99 per hour for the first three lessons” is only valid for pupils (“beginners”) who have never received a professional driving lesson and/or driven on the road.
- The Special Offer of “5 lessons get one free” is only redeemable once to pupils intending on taking a course of lessons. After pupils have received their first 5 lessons at the normal hourly rate they will be entitled to an additional one hour of tuition free of charge. The offer is only valid for learner drivers and if the 5 lessons are purchased in advance in a block.
- Student discounts will only be issued on proof of a student identity card.
- Block bookings must be paid for in advance to receive a discount.
- To qualify for a free lesson as a result of a referral the new pupil must have paid for the first three driving lessons.
- Pupils need to follow the advice of their driving instructor regarding test applications. Pupils should only apply for their practical test when asked to do so by their instructor. Applying for a test without the agreement of the instructor does not commit the instructor to offer his/her vehicle or services on the day of the test.
- When applying for a practical test pupils must use the instructor’s unique PRN number if they wish to use his vehicle. Failure to do so may mean that the instructor or driving school cannot offer their services and vehicle on the day of the test.
- The instructor and the driving school reserve the right to withhold the use of the car on the day of the test if they feel that road safety may be compromised. In the unlikely event neither the driving school nor the instructor will be held responsible for any loss of test fee.
- Neither the instructor nor the driving school are to be held responsible for the cancellation of hours booked due to the cancellation or postponement of a driving test by the Driving Standards Agency.
- Completion of the Driver Record by the instructor in no way holds the instructor or driving school responsible for unsuccessful tests or any other driver related matter or offence committed by past and current pupils.
- Neither the instructor nor the driving school can be held responsible for the postponement of lessons due to illness, adverse weather conditions or mechanical breakdown.
- Pupil’s personal information is held on a secure server and Steering Clear will only use this information to process an order. Pupil details will not be passed onto third parties unless required to do so by law.
- All major credit cards are accepted for payment online with the exception of American Express. If paying by personal cheque then orders should be e-mailed to email@example.com The driving school will confirm where cheques should be paid to. Prospective pupils will receive an e-mail confirming their order.
- All payments made by cheque or cash to the instructor are the responsibility of the instructor and not the driving school.